LBC Covid-19 measures for safe return to Church Service
There are no longer any restrictions on numbers attending our Services and you do not need to book. We are still registering the names and contact details of those who come as it enables us to inform everyone if a member of the congregation develops Covid during the subsequent days.
Please follow these instructions on the day:-
to maintain a reasonable distance from others and avoid handshakes and hugs.
- While masks are no longer mandatory, we do prefer folk to wear a mask in order to protect those around them. Spare masks are available if required.
- Please remember to sanitize your hands on entry to the building.
- Please maintain your distances as far as possible when entering and exiting the toilets, wash your hands thoroughly and sanitize your hands (there are units outside the Ladies, Gents and Disabled facilities).
- If you are in a vulnerable category, or you feel uncomfortable sitting too near someone, we have red crosses available which you may put on the chair next to you.
- As droplets are projected strongly when singing it is particularly important to wear a mask.
- Communion will be served in a Covid safe way by the Servers. If you prefer, you may bring your own.
- Tea and coffee is served in the Hall after the Service for those who feel confident to meet socially.
Thank you for adhering to these instructions in order to save lives and protect the NHS.